Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Two Thousand Eight

Happy New Year. I want to start this year off right! My blog foundered for the last few months, and I fell short of my goal of fifteen posts a month. It's time to dust it off and renew my commitment to writing. I dunno if fifteen per month is a viable goal, but certainly I can do a lot more writing than I did in the fourth quarter of 2007.

This year is a fresh canvas. I am going to try new things, visit new places, meet new people, have new experiences. The possibilities are vast and exciting! Onward!

3 comments:

John Gustav-Wrathall said...

Happy New Year!

My goal for this year is to be an excellent teacher, and perhaps even transition to teaching full time as a profession.

Thinking of you a lot, these last few days. Hope we can see you soon!

Knight of Nothing said...

I know you'll meet the first goal, John. And who knows about the second? Anything is possible.

Thanks for thinking of me. I'll see you on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

yeah get the lead out! More blog from sam!