Sunday, December 9, 2007

My Dogs Are Pimp!

Check it out! My boys are stylin' in their new sweaters and jackets from Voyagers K9 Apparel. This clothing is fantastic! It is warm, lightweight, and fits properly - something that has always bothered me about dressing them in the past. They seem so pleased with themselves on our walks in the bitterly cold December mornings.


And don't they look sharp in black? When told what color I had selected for them, one friend complained, "you wouldn't dress your baby in black, would you?" To which I replied, "they aren't babies, they're men."


3 comments:

John Gustav-Wrathall said...

They need boots.

It's dang cold out!

Anonymous said...

These are perfect! Do they make clothes for Chi's?

Knight of Nothing said...

Hey John - K9 Apparel does have boots! I thought long and hard about ordering those too, but they are pretty expensive. The site cautions that many dogs do not tolerate footwear, and that you should try socks on your dogs first before buying them. The sock experiement was quite amusing.

Doreen, they don't have a line of clothes specifically for Chi's. But they do make custom clothes for many breeds. I have no idea how much they cost, but they know what they're doing. You should contact them through their website if you are interested.